Digitally enabled and connected healthcare
E2P digital tools and supports embed the most up-to-date evidence, quality standards and best practice while enabling efficient documentation.
Adaptive to clinicians’ workflows in acute and primary care, E2P tools and supports are easy to access, easy to use and responsive to a range of patient encounter needs.
Features of E2P’s free tools and supports:
- Assist with appropriate screening and diagnosis
- Provide evidence-based guidance at key decision points
- Surface helpful external resources and supports
- Succinctly prompt key quality interventions
- Keep preventative/monitoring activities top of mind
- Connect patients to self-management supports
- Provide talking tips to support patient conversations
E2P focuses on common conditions seen in primary and acute care identified as priorities through input from clinicians, people with lived experience, stakeholder organizations and Ontario Health Teams. Additional topics will be identified as the program matures.