Digitally enabled and connected healthcare
E2P digital tools and supports embed the most up-to-date evidence, quality standards and best practice, while enabling efficient documentation.
Adaptive to clinicians’ workflow in acute and primary care, E2P tools and supports are easy to access, easy to use and responsive to a range of patient encounter needs.
- Support appropriate screening and diagnosis
- Provide guidance at key decision points
- Surface helpful external resources and supports
- Succinctly prompt key quality interventions
- Keep preventative/monitoring activities top of mind
- Connect patients to self-management supports
E2P is focusing on four initial topic areas. These were identified as priorities through input from clinicians, people with lived experience, stakeholder organizations and Ontario Health Teams. Additional topics will be identified as the program matures.
Anxiety Disorders and Depression in Adults
Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes